The new normal … for a while.
To make sure we adhere to the government guidelines and keep both our customers and staff safe these policies will remain place until restrictions are lifted.
- Strictly by appointment only.
- No walk-ins can be accepted due to restrictions on the number of people in the shop at any one time.
- The Bride plus two guests only.
- You are welcome to FaceTime or Zoom etc.
- We will request hand washing on entering the shop.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- All shop equipment (i.e. tape measures, clips, pens, worktops, card machine) will be sanitized before all appointments.
- Gowns will be steamed between appointments.
- All appointments will be separated to allow social distancing.
- We will allow 30 minutes between appointments to clean and sanitize fitting rooms, seating areas and the entrance.
- Please bring a facemask with you.
- Please arrive at your scheduled time to keep everything running smoothly.
- Ring the bell and wait for someone to let you enter.
- If you or anyone you have been in contact with is experiencing any symptoms of coronavirus, please rearrange your appointment.
- Please bring a list of your favourite gowns with you to your appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation during these difficult times and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Best wishes and stay safe.
To make your appointment please get in touch via our Contact page or call us on 01452 419181.